Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
• Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
• There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
• Stop of approx. 4 hours to visit the island, with the help of a multilingual audio guide and a detailed map of Capri.
• Departure from Capri to Sorrento with final happy hour and limoncello tasting.
• Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
* To enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blu Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.
Time: approximately 8 hours
The price include:
Pick-up to / from the port
Professional skipper English speaking
Drinks (beer - wine - coke - diet coke - water - limoncello)
Equipment for snorkeling
Multilingue audio guide
wi-fi on board